Bling Empire is an American series recently released on 15th January 2021 on Netflix. The series consists of 8 episodes and is a reality TV series. It focuses on the lives of Asian and American socialities based in the LA. All the main cast members are East Asians and it is the first American reality TV series that does so. In 2 weeks the series gained many followers and demanded for another Season. Scroll down and know everything related to Bling Empire Season 2.
Bling Empire has not yet officially renewed for Season 2 by Netflix. But hopefully, it will renew soon as it is a great show with good critics reviews.
Till now no confirmed release date is out yet. However, it will be revealed soon after the renewal of Season 2.
It is highly expected that the Cast members of Season 1 will be back for Season 2.
- Kevin Taejin Kreider, The male model who is born in South Korea. He is the narrator of the series.
- Kane Lim, as the Real estate developer and investor from Singapore. His family interests in shipping, real estate and tankers.
- Christine Alexandra Chiu, a Philanthropist, couture collector and co-founder of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery inc.
- Gabriel Chiu, as a Plastic surgeon. He is the husband of Christine Chiu. Said to be the 24th direct descendent of the Song emperor.
- Kelly Mi Li, Entrepreneur and producer born in China. She is dating Andrew Gray.
- Anna Shay, Half Japanese and Half Russian socialite.
- Cherie Chan, Heiress and former singer.
- Jessey Lee
- Kim Lee, DJ and former model
- Jaime Xie, Fashion blogger and daughter of Ken Xie.
- Guy Tang, Singer-Songwriter and Hairdresser
Still, no official trailer is out but it will be released after the renewal and with the release date.
Where to watch?
Bling Empire is exclusively available on Netflix and for that, you need to buy a subscription for that. There are many series and movies that you can watch anytime anywhere on Netflix.