It is Halloween season and DC fans may not have thought of better news. In the first issue of the twelve-part limited series, DC universe has bought back a classic vampire. His glimpse has been seen in the DC vs Vampires #1 and it is something extraordinary.
Andrew Bennett is back!
In the preview, we see Andrew Bennett i.e. “I Vampire”. he is an elderly vampire who can transform himself into a bat, wolf or a mist. He can turn others into vampires and has the ability to turn others into vampires. The character has been created by J.M. DeMatteis and Tom Sutton. It first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe, Vampire #1 by Joshua Hale Fialkov and Andrea Sorrentino. Trivia. The vampire first appeared in 1981’s house of mystery #290 and later in 2011 in DC’s “Prime Earth”. He is also seen in Justice League Dark.
In the start he is seen in a bad condition and goes to seek Justice League’s help for the upcoming vampire apocalypse. he also mentions that he is alone and afraid and is being hunted. Justice League is a group of superheroes and it has always protected the earth from outside invaders. but the villain this time seems to be on the earth itself.
The character of “I vampire” was written by James Tynion IV and Matthew Rosenberg and illustrated by Otto Schmidt. The main cover is also designed by Schmidt. It is the first of the twelve series book and will have 32 pages. It’ll cost 3.99 USD and will be available in stores on 26th October 2021.
DC Vs. VAMPIRES #1
- Story by James Tynion IV
- and Matthew Rosenberg
- Pencils and inks by Otto Schmidt
- Cover by Otto SchmidT
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 1 of 12
- Variant by FRANCESCO MATTINA
- 1:25 Ratio Variant by JORGE MOLINA
- Retailer Team variant cover by EJIKURE
- $4.99 US (Both Covers Card Stock)
- ON SALE 10/26/21
- The Justice League has long protected Earth from all manner of foreign and alien invaders over the years, always keeping a vigilant eye to the skies for the next threat. But what if the threat was already walking the Earth…hiding in plain sight…watching…waiting for their moment to strike…
- In the tradition of DCeased comes a terrifying new series from the twisted minds of James Tynion IV (Nice House on the Lake; Something is Killing the Children), Matthew Rosenberg (The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox; 4 Kids Walk Into A Bank; Hawkeye), and Otto Schmidt that will tear the Justice League apart in their war with the undead!
- Also read: Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillippe, And Son Deacon Together Celebrating Deacon’s 18th Birthday