Tayler Holder, the TikTok personality has found himself in the middle of a controversy after the recent allegations made against him. He has become a subject of immense criticism and backlash for the same. Many celebrities have unfollowed him ever since these allegations began to make rounds on the Internet.
TikTok Star Tayler Holder found himself in hot waters after being subjected to sexual assault and misconduct allegations. Several victims have accused Taylor of the same. However, no victim has come forward and taken a stand against him.
However, this controversy led several celebrities to unfollow him on social media. Some of the celebrities include Josh Richards, Jordan Jones, Mian Twins, Jaden Hossler, Daisy Keech, Bryce Hall, and Olivia Ponton. Even Tayler Holder’s former girlfriend Charly Jordan took to social media to unfollow him as well.
Friends and influencers speak up
Daniel “Keemstar” of YouTube’s Drama Alert has closely followed the controversy surrounding Tayler Holder. He took to Twitter to announce that the alleged victims have made horrendous allegations against the TikTok star:
is still working to gather all the details. Normally would not even tweet this much at this stage. But Taylor confirmed allegations were made on BFFs. pic.twitter.com/i6Z7WlcfBb— KEEM 🍿 (@KEEMSTAR) February 2, 2022Advertisement
Moreover, Tayler Holder has sent cease and desist letters to several influencers in Los Angeles. According to reports, Holder’s friends are ready to sell the letter to the paparazzi for $500. Bryce Hall, the American Youtuber, and a TikTok influencer confirmed the same. He said he received a cease and desist letter from Tayler Holder as well. In addition, Bryce Hall revealed that Tayler Holder had sent those letters to stop alluding to the allegations made against him. He shared a story on Instagram stating that “things are about to get crazy” for Tayler Holder.
Juliano Hodges, a close friend of Tayler Holder confirmed the rumors. He reported that Tayler has a history of getting away after committing “sinister deeds”. Moreover, he revealed the same on an Instagram story.
Tyler Holder Appeared On The ‘BFFs’ Podcast
The 24-year-old TikTok star suffered a mass unfollow this week. Fans were confused as to what the usually clean-cut star had done after he was unfollowed on social media earlier this week by most of his closest friends and even people on his team. Holder addressed the drama on “BFFs with Dave Portnoy and Josh Richards” amid ambiguous posts from other influencers. Helder discussed the backlash, his friends unfollowing him, and the cryptic statements with Dave Portnoy and Josh Richards. Holding’s team contacted Portnoy to discuss Holder’s massive unfollow spree along with allegations of sexual misconduct on the podcast.
However, the interview was really vague:
Fans Believe The Controversy To Be A Publicity Stunt
However, many fans think this entire controversy is a big PR act to gain publicity as his new music album is about to be released. Even with a lack of evidence and clear details, the drama has picked up fast, showing how easily the internet can latch on to rumors and unproven allegations.
However, Sean Kennedy, a social media influencer used to be Tayler Holder’s friend in the past. He took to Instagram to reveal that the drama surrounding Tayler Holder is not a PR stunt. Moreover, he said that the situation is very serious.
Tayler Holder said that the controversy had affected his fame, mental health, and his relationship with his family and friends. As a result, he seems to be distancing himself from the entire drama.